Sunday, August 9, 2009

As Little Children

I didn't intend to make another post so quickly; but this is too good not to share. I just got done with Lesson #2 in The Full Armor of God Study from TheOneBridge.com; my kids and I are working through it together. If you read lesson #2 you'll see that God's Word says "the heart is deceitful above all things"...my 14 year old daughter (who's birthday is today) said; "you always hear songs that say follow your heart...that's not right." I asked her why, and she said, "because the heart is wicked until Jesus changes it." We can learn so much from kids, everything seems so simple to them. Then my 7 year old asked if his cousins could come to our study next week...AMAZING...when you receive the knowledge of the Truth your heart will desire that everyone know the Truth. Please pray that their cousins will accept the invitation.

Parents!!!...They are never too young to learn God's Word....remember what The Word says, "Raise a child up in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it"....what an amazing promise. Praise God

No comments:

Post a Comment